Gregg L. Verrilli is a 2004 graduate of the University of Delaware, where he received a B.A. in Criminal Justice and was a member of the Alpha Kappa Delta International Criminal Justice and Sociology Honor Fraternity.
Mr. Verrilli began working for Rogers McCarron & Habas, P.C. in May 2007 as Summer Associate. After obtaining his J.D. from Seton Hall University he joined the firm full-time. He became a partner in 2017.
Mr. Verrilli concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial collections, construction and civil litigation. He also has experience with real estate sales, estate planning, Surrogate’s Court litigation, and appellate division practice. He has drafted or assisted with the drafting of numerous appellate briefs and has argued before the Supreme Court, Appellate Division, and Second Judicial Department. Mr. Verrilli is admitted to practice in both New York and New Jersey.
- Appellate Division Practice
- Commercial Collections
- Construction Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning and Surrogate’s Court Litigation
- Real Estate Matters
- State of New York
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
Published New York Appellate Court Decisions
- A-Tech Concrete Co., Inc. v. Tilcon N.Y., Inc., 60 A.D.3d 603, 874 N.Y.S.2d 565 (2d Dep’t 2009)
- Orangetown Home Improvements, LLC v. Kiernan, 84 A.D.3d 902, 923 N.Y.S.2d 161 (2d Dep’t 2011)
- Matter of Gershanow v. Town of Clarkstown, 88 A.D.3d 879, 931 N.Y.S.2d 131 (2d Dep’t 2011)
- In re Skolnick, 108 A.D.3d 720, 970 N.Y.S.2d 62 (2d Dep’t 2013)
- Kim v. Schiller, 112 A.D.3d 671, 978 N.Y.S.2d 229 (2d Dep’t 2013)